- A very good behaviour is expected from students to their friends, teacher, juniors, seniors and school staff. Inappropriate behaviour by students to any one, will not be tolerated.
- Students of all cast and all religions are welcome
- Clapping to the head is strictly forbidden for everyone
- School dress and the carrying of an ID-card are compulsory
- Students & teachers are expected to arrive on time
- Students & teachers are expected to converse in English.
- Students are obliged to wear the school uniform.
- Hand washing after toilet is mandatory
- All students are not allowed to leave the school premises without getting permission.
- Every morning there is a check of hair, teeth, clean hands and dress
- No litter is allowed on school or health post ground
- No spitting is permitted on school or health post ground
- No smoking and drugs are allowed on school or health post ground
- All students must attend the school in the following uniform.
- All students should have two sets of uniform.
- Full or half white colour shirt (for Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Full or half blue colour shirt (for Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday)
- Pant and skirt: Grey in colour
- Tie: Grey tie with school logo
- Ribbon: House colours
- Socks: Blue
- Shoes: Black leather shoe
- Hair style:
- Crew cut for boys
- Tied together into bunches for girls and twisted into two each side of head
The School Day: Timings
All students must reach the school between 9:00-9:20 am.
· The bell will ring at 9:25 am.
· Lunchtime is from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm.
· School ends at 3:35 pm.
No student will be allowed to exit from school before the final bell rings.